A Look Back at 2016
January 12, 2017
As we transitioned from winter holidays into the new year, the Living Well Homes Team began brainstorming, asking the question “What new initiatives and improvements should be put into place for 2017?”. As a proactive property management company, our role involves examining the past, learning from the present, and striving for new heights for the future. We are also grateful to the residents who have shared their suggestions and constructive feedback through discussions with on-site team members, through surveys, emails, and the like.
Here’s a brief review of the advancements made in 2016, to serve as inspiration for the coming year:
- Ashley Oaks Apartments saw exterior and interior renovations, including the addition of a new Central Courtyard
- Spring Apartments had a major rebranding with new color scheme and mural art, redecorated interiors, and enhanced amenities
- Poolside and Fitness Center renovations for Azul Apartments were completed, as was the interior design of the Office and Model
- Brookfield Apartment Homes‘ Leasing Office was renovated, and its model apartment decor got a refresh
- Escondido Apartments and Lakeside Place Apartments received brand new roofs for their apartment buildings
- New poolside furnishings were purchased for Coral Point Apartments, Cascada del Sol Apartments, Brookfield, and Glenridge
- The Ivy Apartments, Lakeside Place, and Brookfield all became part of LWH’s In Living Color Program, offering accent wall options to residents
- And so much more…
Should you have an inspired idea for your apartment community, please let your Community Manager know!