A Living Well Homes apartment is a space that invites meaningful living - a place that’s safe, stylish and doesn’t break the bank. A place that’s yours. All of our communities are fully amenitized, maintained with heart and located in exciting markets across the US. We aim to inspire the comfort of community and reignite your love of home.
staffed with friendly management and maintenance
designed for modern living
Please be sure to review our renter criteria in full before you apply.
Living Well Homes complies with the federal housing act and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or on any other basis protected by applicable state, federal, or local fair housing laws.
- One-time pet sanitation fee: $300 (non-refundable)
- Pet rent: $35/month for 1 pet | $50/month for 2 pets
- No weight limits
- Maximum 2 pets
- All dogs require up-to-date rabies vaccine documentation and a certification of the dog's breed from veterinarian
- A current local license number and photo of each pet is required prior to pet move-in
Purebred and/or any mixed form of the following breeds are currently restricted at our communities:
- Pit Bull breeds (includes American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
- Wolf Hybrids (any dog that is part wolf and part domestic dog)
*Animals that assist persons with disabilities are not subject to certain provisions of this pet policy